1. Definitions and interpretation
Data: collectively all information that you submit to COCOSOFT LTD via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
Cookies: a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
Data Protection Laws: any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the GDPR, and any national implementing and supplementary laws, regulations and secondary legislation;
GDPR: the UK General Data Protection Regulation;
COCOSOFT LID, we or us: COCOSOFT LTD , a limited company incorporated in England with registered number 13930493 whose registered office is at APARTMENT 1804 55 UPPER GROUND LONDON, ENGLAND, the United Kingdom, SE1 9EY;
UK and EU Cookie Law: the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011 & the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2018;
User or you: any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by COCOSOFT LTD and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to COCOSOFT LTD and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
Website: the website that you are currently using, easypaydayloan.co.uk, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
We abide by Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) standards and put in place measures to ensure compliance of any personal data obtained from you through your visit to our Website.
For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, COCOSOFT LTD is the “data controller”. This means that COCOSOFT LTD determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
3. Data collected
We may collect the following Data from you:
- Personal data: including name, date of birth, marital status, gender;
- Occupational info: such as job title, profession, employer name and industry, length of employment;
- Contact Information: such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- Demographic information: such as postcode, preferences and interests;
- Financial information: including bank account and credit card information, net monthly income, pay frequency, pay dates, and expense information.
- Automatically collected data: IP address, web browser type and version, operating system;
- Marketing and communications information (such as your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third party partners about our services and products)
4. How we collect Data
We collect Data in the following ways:
Data is given to us by you
- When you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means; this includes when you request an offer from our third-party lender partners.
- When you elect to receive marketing communications from us;
- When you use our services;
Data is received from third-party sources
We may receive personal data about you from the following sources:
- Analytics companies based outside the EU, such as Google;
- Ad networks based both within and outside the EU;
- Companies that process data outside of the EU;
- Identity and contact information from data brokers or aggregators operating both within and outside the EU;
- Our affiliate sites, networks, and third-party lending partners.
Data is collected automatically
5. How we use your Data
Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- improvement of our products / services;
- contact for market research purposes which may be done using email, telephone, fax or mail. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website;
- share your information with Financial Conduct Authority-authorised and regulated lender and broker partners ;
We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed "Your rights" below).
We may use your Data to show you COCOSOFT LTD adverts and other content on other websites. If you do not want us to use your data to show you COCOSOFT LTD adverts and other content on other websites, please turn off the relevant cookies (please refer to the section headed “Cookies” below).
6. Keeping Data secure
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
- we store your Data on secure servers.
- payment details are encrypted using SSL technology (typically you will see a lock icon or green address bar (or both) in your browser when we use this technology
Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this email address: [email protected].
7. Data retention
Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
8. Your rights
You have the following rights in relation to your Data
- Right to access - the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is "manifestly unfounded or excessive." Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
- Right to correct - the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase - the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
- Right to restrict our use of your Data - the right to "block" us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it
- Right to data portability - the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
- Right to object - the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this email address: [email protected].
9. Links to other websites
10. International Transfers
If the third party lender or broker is located outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), we may transfer your personal data to that country or region. We value the safety and security of your personal data and have taken all reasonable steps to ensure that it is safeguarded to the same level as it is within the EEA.
This Website may place the following Cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies: They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are fmding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies: These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region). By using the Website, you agree to our placement of functionality cookie.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please see the help menu in your intemet browser. You can switch off Cookies at any time, however, you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently.
You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however, you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.